Serving Southern California
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Ms. Abuzeid founded Abuzeid Law in June 2013 with the objective of building a practice around small business owners; to educate and assist her clients through the process of forming and maintaining a successful business.
Ms. Abuzeid’s experience includes work in the fields of law, tax and accounting, government and non-profit organizations. After graduating from law school, Ms. Abuzeid worked as a law clerk and office manager for a local general practice firm.
Ms. Abuzeid earned her juris doctorate from Chapman University School of Law in 2011 where she focused primarily on tax law and estate planning including classes in business law, corporations, and asset management and protection. Ms. Abuzeid served as President for the student chapter of the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy as well as on the Career Services Advisory Board. Ms. Abuzeid worked as a research assistant to the Dean of the law school, as a Tax Appeals Advocate for the California Board of Equalization, and clerked for the Orange County Public Defender’s office in the area of juvenile dependency.
Ms. Abuzeid graduated summa cum laude from Westminster College with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Studies and a minor in Economics.
- Law School:
J.D., Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, 2011
B.A., Political Studies, summa cum laude, Westminster College, 2007
- State Bar of California
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- ABA – American Bar Association
- National Association of Professional Women
- Network of Arab-American Professionals
- Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law Alumni Association
- Westminster College Alumni Association
Honors & Awards
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who, Inducted 2007
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities, Inducted 2007
- Outstanding Graduating Student of the Year Award, 2007
- Alpha Chi National College Honor Society, Inducted 2007
- Omicron Delta Epsilon International Honor Society in Economics, Inducted 2007
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Inducted 2005